The office may be closed but here at Cox & Co we are still here to help with the selling and buying of homes including free valuation and marketing advice.
We are of course fully aware of the need to keep our staff and customers safe have put in place the following procedures: –
- We are all working from home and only visit our office when necessary and have rearranged office desks etc so that staff can maintain the required social distances
- Offices are thoroughly cleaned after each visit
- We can provide valuation and marketing advice remotely using ZOOM and Facetime etc or can visit your property maintaining social distancing. Our staff will wear face masks and gloves which will be safely disposed of after each use
- We can conduct viewings on a similar basis to the above and will organise these for a set time to enable vendors to be away from the property
- If a property has been vacant for more than seven days it will be more straightforward, but if it’s been inhabited and anyone in the household has had symptoms in the last 48 hours, we will not be able to visit
- We will keep a detailed log of our activities including names and addresses of all people with whom we have had actual contact with even though we have maintained social distancing